ATLANTIC SUPERMARKET S.A. - Company Capsule
Canadean's "ATLANTIC SUPERMARKET S.A. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ATLANTIC SUPERMARKET S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "ATLANTIC SUPERMARKET S.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides analysis on financial ratios.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "ATLANTIC SUPERMARKET S.A."
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
ATLANTIC SUPERMARKET S.A. (Atlantic Supermarket) is an operator of chain of supermarkets based in Greece. The company imports, retails and wholesales household goods and foodstuffs. Its products portfolio includes vegetables, meat products, beverages, beauty and health products, delicatessen items, household products, cosmetics, hygiene products, detergents and toys among others. Atlantic Supermarket operates more than 175 stores, of which 25 are wholesale cash and carry stores, as well as approximately 545 ARISTA franchise points for small retailers. The company was incorporated in the year 1980. Atlantic Super Market is headquartered in Athens, Greece.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Key Employees
4.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: Key Employees
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Solvency
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 8:27am (Wednesday, 22 May 2013)