Associated Milk Producers Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report
"Associated Milk Producers Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Associated Milk Producers Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Associated Milk Producers Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Associated Milk Producers Inc."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Associated Milk Producers Inc. (AMPI) is a manufacturer and distributor of dairy products. It is a dairy marketing cooperative with 2,900 member farms and produces 5,600 million pounds of milk every year. The company own 11 manufacturing plants and operate dairy farms located throughout the Midwest states of Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota and North Dakota. AMPI markets a full line of consumer-packaged dairy products including cheese, butter, cheese sauce, fluid milk, whey, and NFDM (non fat dry milk). The company caters to retail and foodservice customers. AMPI is headquartered in New Ulm, Minnesota, the US.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 6:22pm (Sunday, 8 December 2013)