ASDA Stores Limited: Retail - Company Profile & SWOT Report
Canadean's "ASDA Stores Limited: Retail - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ASDA Stores Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "ASDA Stores Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "ASDA Stores Limited"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
ASDA Stores Limited (ASDA) is a supermarket chain operator based in the UK. The company retails a wide range of food and non-food products. Its product portfolio includes an assortment of groceries, clothing, electrical products, furniture, garden, house wares, toys, baby items, DIY products, sports and leisure, jewelry, gifts, mobile phones and other consumer products. The stores retail various national, global and private label brands along with its own brands including George and Asda. It also provides insurance, home delivery and on-line shopping services. ASDA currently operates over 568 stores and depots across the UK under Asda Supercenters, Asda Superstores, Asda Supermarkets and Asda Living formats. The company operates as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., a leading operator of discount department stores and warehouse stores based in the US. ASDA is headquartered in Leeds, the UK.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 12:04am (Wednesday, 11 December 2013)