A&R Carton AB: Packaging - Company Profile & SWOT Report
Canadean's "A&R Carton AB: Packaging - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "A&R Carton AB"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "A&R Carton AB" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "A&R Carton AB"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
A&R Carton AB (A&R Carton) is a paper packaging solutions provider based in Sweden. The company primarily produces a wide range of packaging and packaging machinery solutions to various market segments. The product portfolio includes an array of cardboard packaging, folding cartons, and solid board solutions as secondary packaging products. These products find applications in diverse markets including brewery, confectionery, cereals, fast food, frozen food, tobacco, pet food, fast moving consumer goods, and non food. It also provides liquid packaging, packaging machinery and trays apart from other packaging concepts. Geographically, the company operates 11 manufacturing plants in eight European countries and sales offices across Asia, Europe, Africa and the US. A&R Carton is headquartered in Malmo, Sweden.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Company Statement
5 Key Employees
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Subsidiaries
Table 5: Locations
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 9:18am (Sunday, 8 December 2013)