Anheuser-Busch InBev NVSA (ABI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Anheuser-Busch InBev NVSA (ABI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV/SA (AB InBev) is a producer and distributor of alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages. Along with its subsidiaries, the company involves in the business of brewing and sale of beer and few non-alcoholic beverages across the world. AB InBev also exports beer and operates one Theme Park in the US. AB InBev's key brands include Budweiser, Stella Artois, Beck’s, Leffe, Hoegaarden, Skol, Bud Light and Staropramen. The company operations in the US, Brazil and China, represents over 40% of global beer volume and global beer profit pools. The company manages a portfolio of nearly 200 beverage brands.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV/SA - Key Facts
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV/SA - Key Employees
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV/SA - Key Employee Biographies
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV/SA - Major Products and Services
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV/SA - History
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV/SA - Company Statement
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV/SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV/SA - Business Description
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV/SA - Corporate Strategy
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV/SA - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV/SA - Strengths
Strength - Wide Geographic Presence
Strength - Extensive Brand Portfolio
Strength - Financial Performance
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV/SA - Weaknesses
Weakness - Legal Issues
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV/SA - Opportunities
Opportunity - FIFA World Cup Sponsorship
Opportunity - Focus on Asia Pacific Markets
Opportunity - Rising Demand for Non Alcoholic Beverages
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV/SA - Threats
Threat - Stringent Governmental Regulations
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Limitations on Advertising of Alcoholic Products
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV/SA - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV/SA, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV/SA, Key Facts
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV/SA, Key Employees
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV/SA, Key Employee Biographies
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV/SA, Major Products and Services
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV/SA, History
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV/SA, Subsidiaries
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV/SA, Key Competitors
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV/SA, Ratios based on current share price
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV/SA, Annual Ratios
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV/SA, Interim Ratios
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV/SA, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV/SA, Performance Chart (2008 - 2012)
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV/SA, Ratio Charts
The just-drinks office is currently: Open
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 4:39pm (Thursday, 13 March 2014)