Alticor Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Alticor Inc. (Alticor) is a specialty retailer. The company is involved in direct selling of nutrition, beauty and personal care products. It is also involved in product development, manufacturing, sourcing, printing, packaging, business opportunity, distribution, and logistic services. Alticor principally operates through its three subsidiaries, namely, Amway Corp, Access Business Group LLC and Alticor Corporate Enterprises. It carries out operations in 80 countries and territories across Asia, Africa, Europe and North America. The company sells its merchandise through the direct selling method. Alticor is headquartered in Michigan, the US.
Recently, the company’s subsidiary, Amway announced to invest approximately $180m to expand the US manufacturing and processing capacity to meet rapidly growing global demand for its NUTRILITE brand of vitamin, mineral and dietary supplements.
GlobalData’s Alticor Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of contentsSection 1 - About the Company
Alticor Inc. - Key Facts
Alticor Inc. - Key Employees
Alticor Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Alticor Inc. - Major Products and Services
Alticor Inc. - History
Alticor Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Alticor Inc. - Business Description
Alticor Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Alticor Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Business Operations
Strength - Product and Brand Portfolio
Alticor Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Legal Proceedings
Alticor Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growing Cosmetics and Toiletries Industries
Opportunity - Rising Popularity of Private Label Products
Opportunity - Rise in Popularity of e-retailing
Alticor Inc. - Threats
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Increase in Counterfeit Products
Threat - Stringent Government Regulations
Alticor Inc. - Key Competitors
Alticor Inc., Recent Deals Summary
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
Alticor Inc., Key Facts
Alticor Inc., Key Employees
Alticor Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Alticor Inc., Major Products and Services
Alticor Inc., History
Alticor Inc., Subsidiaries
Alticor Inc., Key Competitors
Alticor Inc., Recent Deals Summary
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 6:24pm (Wednesday, 19 June 2013)