Alpha Packaging: Packaging - Company Profile & SWOT Report
Canadean's "Alpha Packaging: Packaging - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Alpha Packaging"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Alpha Packaging" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Alpha Packaging"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Alpha Packaging (Alpha) is a rigid plastic packaging solutions provider based in the US. The product portfolio includes a wide range of plastic bottles and jars made of polyethylene terephthalate (PET), high-density polyethylene (HDPE) and Polylactide (PLA). These products find applications in diverse markets including nutritional, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, house hold, personal care and other niche markets. Alpha sells its products directly to end users and through a network of packaging distributors. Furthermore, the company offers superior-quality injection, injection stretch blow molding and extrusion blow molding apart from container decorative services. The company operates nine manufacturing plants across the US and the Netherlands apart from a technigraph decorating facility in Minnesota, the US. Alpha is headquartered in Saint Louis, Missouri, the US.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Locations
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 3:29am (Tuesday, 21 May 2013)