Aldi, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Aldi, Inc. (Aldi) is a grocery retailing company. The company’s stores supply various food and general merchandise such as fresh meat and produce; refrigerated and frozen foods; snacks and sweets; bakery, dairy, pantry items and beverages. In addition, it also offers skincare and beauty products, house hold must have products, and beer and wines. Aldi operates over 1,200 stores in the US and sells over 1,400 of the most frequently purchased grocery and household items in manageable, non-bulk packaging. It operates as a subsidiary of ALDI Einkauf GmbH & Co. oHG. The company is headquartered in Batavia, Illinois, the US
GlobalData’s Aldi, Inc. provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Aldi, Inc. - Key Facts
Aldi, Inc. - Key Employees
Aldi, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Aldi, Inc. - History
Aldi, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Aldi, Inc. - Business Description
Aldi, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Aldi, Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Diversified Product Portfolio
Strength - Well Established Operations
Strength - Award-winning Products
Aldi, Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Product Recalls
Weakness - Legal Proceedings
Aldi, Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Rising Demand for Private Labels
Opportunity - Launch of New Stores
Opportunity - Fall in Rents Owing to Rising Vacancy Rates
Aldi, Inc. - Threats
Threat - Highly Competitive Market
Threat - Rising Labor Costs
Threat - Increasing Crime in the Industry
Aldi, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
Aldi, Inc., Key Facts
Aldi, Inc., Key Employees
Aldi, Inc., Major Products and Services
Aldi, Inc., History
Aldi, Inc., Other Locations
Aldi, Inc., Key Competitors
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 7:08am (Thursday, 23 May 2013)