Alaska Milk Corporation - Company Capsule
Canadean's "Alaska Milk Corporation - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Alaska Milk Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Alaska Milk Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides analysis on financial ratios.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Alaska Milk Corporation"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Alaska Milk Corporation (Alaska Milk) is a food products manufacturer based in Philippines. The company primarily produces and markets a wide range of milk products. The product portfolio includes an array of liquid, powdered and ultra-heat treated milk products. In addition, it offers evaporated and condensed milk, evaporated and condensed creamer, powdered milk, ready to drink milk, all purpose cream, coffee creamer, sterilized milk and nutritionals. Alaska Milk markets its products under different brands including Filipino, Liberty Consensada, Alpine and Cowbell Condensada. It operates as a subsidiary of Campina Zuivel B.V. The company was founded in the year 1972. Alaska Milk is headquartered in Makati, the Philippines.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Key Employees
4 Locations and Subsidiaries
4.1 Head Office
4.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
5.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: Key Employees
Table 6: Locations
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Operational Efficiency
Figure 3: Solvency
Figure 4: Valuation
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 11:21am (Saturday, 18 May 2013)