Abu Dhabi Co-Operative Society : Retail - Company Profile & SWOT Report
Canadean's "Abu Dhabi Co-Operative Society : Retail - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Abu Dhabi Co-Operative Society "
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Abu Dhabi Co-Operative Society " for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Abu Dhabi Co-Operative Society "
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Abu Dhabi Co-Operative Society (ADCOOP) operates through diversified business interests including retail, real estate and property development, wholesale, stock investments and imports. The company operates a chain of supermarkets, hypermarkets and franchise operations, electronics and computer retail parks through retail sector. The company's product offerings include food items, apparel, footwear, home appliances, kitchenware, cosmetics, toiletries, furniture, daily-usage articles and related accessories. In addition, ADCOOP provides various services including home delivery, free installation of electronics products, gift cards and discount offers and product warranty maintenance. The company is also involved in the development of malls and retail properties, wholesale activities and stock investments. The company primarily operates in the UAE. ADCOOP is headquartered in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Locations
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 8:30am (Thursday, 12 December 2013)