October 2012 Management Briefing - Global Drinks Industry Logistics
This month's management briefing for just-drinks' subscribers looks at the logistics side of the drinks industry. In four parts, we look at the logistical landscape in Europe, The Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle East and South Africa.
In part one of this month's management briefing, London-based Alan Osborn looks at the condition of the logistics sector for drinks companies in Europe.
The second part of this month's management briefing shines a light on the logistics landscape in the Americas.
This third - and penultimate - part of October's management briefing, looking at the logistics landscape, shines the light on Asia Pacific.
In the final part of this month's management briefing, the spotlight moves to the logistic set-ups in the Middle East and South Africa.
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets