October 2012 Management Briefing - Global Drinks Industry Logistics
This month's management briefing for just-drinks' subscribers looks at the logistics side of the drinks industry. In four parts, we look at the logistical landscape in Europe, The Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle East and South Africa.
In part one of this month's management briefing, London-based Alan Osborn looks at the condition of the logistics sector for drinks companies in Europe.
The second part of this month's management briefing shines a light on the logistics landscape in the Americas.
This third - and penultimate - part of October's management briefing, looking at the logistics landscape, shines the light on Asia Pacific.
In the final part of this month's management briefing, the spotlight moves to the logistic set-ups in the Middle East and South Africa.
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review