October 2012 Management Briefing - Global Drinks Industry Logistics
This month's management briefing for just-drinks' subscribers looks at the logistics side of the drinks industry. In four parts, we look at the logistical landscape in Europe, The Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle East and South Africa.
In part one of this month's management briefing, London-based Alan Osborn looks at the condition of the logistics sector for drinks companies in Europe.
The second part of this month's management briefing shines a light on the logistics landscape in the Americas.
This third - and penultimate - part of October's management briefing, looking at the logistics landscape, shines the light on Asia Pacific.
In the final part of this month's management briefing, the spotlight moves to the logistic set-ups in the Middle East and South Africa.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Editor's Viewpoint – What I've Learnt About Chile
- Interview - Concha y Toro Marketing Director
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review