October 2010 Management Briefing – Drinks Packaging
This month's management briefing for just-drinks' members looks at the role of packaging in driving innovation, appealing to consumers and, ultimately, in increasing sales.
How Innovative Packaging is Transforming the Global Drinks Industry
Drinks packaging recycling becoming increasingly common worldwide
Emerging Markets Witnessing Creativity in Drinks Packaging Development
A wealth of data related to drinks packaging.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman