October 2010 Management Briefing – Drinks Packaging
This month's management briefing for just-drinks' members looks at the role of packaging in driving innovation, appealing to consumers and, ultimately, in increasing sales.
How Innovative Packaging is Transforming the Global Drinks Industry
Drinks packaging recycling becoming increasingly common worldwide
Emerging Markets Witnessing Creativity in Drinks Packaging Development
A wealth of data related to drinks packaging.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk