October 2010 Management Briefing – Drinks Packaging
This month's management briefing for just-drinks' members looks at the role of packaging in driving innovation, appealing to consumers and, ultimately, in increasing sales.
How Innovative Packaging is Transforming the Global Drinks Industry
Drinks packaging recycling becoming increasingly common worldwide
Emerging Markets Witnessing Creativity in Drinks Packaging Development
A wealth of data related to drinks packaging.
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Cognac plays the waiting game in China
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- C&C Group steps down as Portman Group funder
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL