November 2013 Management Briefing - Environmental Sustainability in the Wine Sector
The fourth and final part of just-drinks briefing series looking at environmental sustainability returns to the wine category; a sector more closely tied to the environment than any other area of the drinks industry.
This month's just-drinks management briefing focuses on environmental sustainability in the global wine sector. In part one, Ben Cooper considers the production chain, from grape to glass.
The second part of this month's management briefing, which looks at environmental sustainability in the global wine category, sees Ben Cooper turn the spotlight on South Africa and its environmental efforts.
In part three of this month's management briefing, Ben Cooper turns his attention to the organic wine sub-category.
Sustainable packaging gets the just-drinks management briefing treatment in this, the fourth and final part of our look at environmental sustainability in the wine sector.
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO