November 2012 Management Briefing - Environmental Sustainability in the Wine Sector
The fourth and final part of just-drinks briefing series looking at environmental sustainability looks at the wine category; a sector more closely tied to the environment than any other area of the drinks industry.
The wine category is, to put it tactfully, different in many ways. No more so than when it comes to its relationship with the environment. Part one of this month's four-part briefing on environmental sustainability in the wine sector puts that relationship into context.
Part two of this four-part management briefing on environmental sustainability in the wine sector looks at how the larger players play their part.
The penultimate part of this management briefing, which looks at environmental sustainability in the wine sector, looks at how the wine companies are pulling together to soften their collective footprint.
The fourth and final part of this management briefing, which looks at the wine sector's approach to environmental sustainability, takes a closer look at the role played by the generic trade bodies.
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop