November 2012 Management Briefing - Environmental Sustainability in the Wine Sector
The fourth and final part of just-drinks briefing series looking at environmental sustainability looks at the wine category; a sector more closely tied to the environment than any other area of the drinks industry.
The wine category is, to put it tactfully, different in many ways. No more so than when it comes to its relationship with the environment. Part one of this month's four-part briefing on environmental sustainability in the wine sector puts that relationship into context.
Part two of this four-part management briefing on environmental sustainability in the wine sector looks at how the larger players play their part.
The penultimate part of this management briefing, which looks at environmental sustainability in the wine sector, looks at how the wine companies are pulling together to soften their collective footprint.
The fourth and final part of this management briefing, which looks at the wine sector's approach to environmental sustainability, takes a closer look at the role played by the generic trade bodies.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1