November 2011 Management Briefing - Champagne
The latest management briefing from just-drinks sees Richard Woodard give the Champagne category a thorough going-over.
As the holiday season approaches, consumers the world over will be stocking up on something fizzy. With this in mind, just-drinks' management briefing for November looks at the Champagne category. In the first part of his four-part briefing, Richard Woodard considers Champagne's consumer landscape.
In the second part of just-drinks' management briefing for November, Richard Woodard turns his attention to the production side of the Champagne industry.
The penultimate part of this month's management briefing, which focuses on the Champagne category, sees Richard Woodard review the industry's main players.
Rounding of this month's just-drinks management briefing, which looks at the Champagne category, Richard Woodard brings us the numbers.
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Pernod takes Absolut Warhol push to Travel Retail
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014