November 2011 Management Briefing - Champagne
The latest management briefing from just-drinks sees Richard Woodard give the Champagne category a thorough going-over.
As the holiday season approaches, consumers the world over will be stocking up on something fizzy. With this in mind, just-drinks' management briefing for November looks at the Champagne category. In the first part of his four-part briefing, Richard Woodard considers Champagne's consumer landscape.
In the second part of just-drinks' management briefing for November, Richard Woodard turns his attention to the production side of the Champagne industry.
The penultimate part of this month's management briefing, which focuses on the Champagne category, sees Richard Woodard review the industry's main players.
Rounding of this month's just-drinks management briefing, which looks at the Champagne category, Richard Woodard brings us the numbers.
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- The future for drinks industry's waste products
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- "We tried to make Bushmills hot" - Diageo CEO
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Brexit "not a big deal" for Scotch - Diageo CEO
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends