November 2010 Management Briefing - Niche Spirits
In this month's management briefing, we look at niche spirits. What is the definition of 'niche'? How has the segment performed and what has been the effect of the downturn? And, what - and where - is the potential for local niche spirits brands?
Part one of this month's management briefing on niche spirits looks at what is meant by the term 'niche', and the effect the downturn has had on this segment.
Part two of this month's management briefing on niche spirits considers the potential offered to the segment by the emerging markets of the world.
The final part of this month's management briefing on niche spirits goes local, looking at how smaller, regional, spirits offer growth potential.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Editor's Viewpoint – What I've Learnt About Chile
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review