November 2010 Management Briefing - Niche Spirits
In this month's management briefing, we look at niche spirits. What is the definition of 'niche'? How has the segment performed and what has been the effect of the downturn? And, what - and where - is the potential for local niche spirits brands?
Part one of this month's management briefing on niche spirits looks at what is meant by the term 'niche', and the effect the downturn has had on this segment.
Part two of this month's management briefing on niche spirits considers the potential offered to the segment by the emerging markets of the world.
The final part of this month's management briefing on niche spirits goes local, looking at how smaller, regional, spirits offer growth potential.
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch