November 2010 Management Briefing - Niche Spirits
In this month's management briefing, we look at niche spirits. What is the definition of 'niche'? How has the segment performed and what has been the effect of the downturn? And, what - and where - is the potential for local niche spirits brands?
Part one of this month's management briefing on niche spirits looks at what is meant by the term 'niche', and the effect the downturn has had on this segment.
Part two of this month's management briefing on niche spirits considers the potential offered to the segment by the emerging markets of the world.
The final part of this month's management briefing on niche spirits goes local, looking at how smaller, regional, spirits offer growth potential.
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - Diageo Making the Best of a Bad Job?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research