November 2010 Management Briefing - Niche Spirits
In this month's management briefing, we look at niche spirits. What is the definition of 'niche'? How has the segment performed and what has been the effect of the downturn? And, what - and where - is the potential for local niche spirits brands?
Part one of this month's management briefing on niche spirits looks at what is meant by the term 'niche', and the effect the downturn has had on this segment.
Part two of this month's management briefing on niche spirits considers the potential offered to the segment by the emerging markets of the world.
The final part of this month's management briefing on niche spirits goes local, looking at how smaller, regional, spirits offer growth potential.
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Corby's FY suffers from US focus
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research