November 2010 Management Briefing - Niche Spirits
In this month's management briefing, we look at niche spirits. What is the definition of 'niche'? How has the segment performed and what has been the effect of the downturn? And, what - and where - is the potential for local niche spirits brands?
Part one of this month's management briefing on niche spirits looks at what is meant by the term 'niche', and the effect the downturn has had on this segment.
Part two of this month's management briefing on niche spirits considers the potential offered to the segment by the emerging markets of the world.
The final part of this month's management briefing on niche spirits goes local, looking at how smaller, regional, spirits offer growth potential.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Premiumisation comes to bottled water - NPD
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Carlsberg's Shed Head and Bad Apple craft - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Carbonates in India