June 2014 Management Briefing - Environmental Sustainability in the Soft Drinks Sector
In this, the second of just-drinks' four-part briefing on environmental sustainability in the drinks industry, Ben Cooper turns his attention to the soft drinks sector.
The first part of our management briefing on environmental sustainability in soft drinks sees Ben Cooper look at the need to keep your friends close but your so-called 'enemies' closer.
In part two of this month's management briefing, which focuses on the soft drinks category, Ben Cooper highlights the importance of listening to external stakeholders, even if you don't like what they're saying.
In the penultimate part of this month's management briefing, which looks at environmental sustainability in the soft drinks category, Ben Cooper considers what is meant by the term stakeholder and how important gauging risk is to future success.
Ben Cooper goes back to the fields in this, the final part of just-drinks' management briefing on environmental sustainability in the soft drinks category.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"