June 2013 Management Briefing - Environmental Sustainability in the Soft Drinks & Water Sectors
just-drinks continues its coverage of the role of environmental sustainability with this, the second of four management briefings this year on the subject. Ben Cooper considers the soft drinks and bottle water category.
This month's management briefing continues with our look at environmental sustainability in the drinks industry. Following his look at the brewing sector earlier this year, Ben Cooper turns his attention to the soft drinks & bottled water category.
The second part of this month's management briefing, which focuses on the soft drinks and bottled water category, looks at the relationship between producers and their suppliers.
The third part of this month's management briefing sees Ben Cooper look at the part played by recycling in the soft drink and bottled water sector.
In the final part of this month's management briefing, which looks at environmental sustainability in the soft drinks and bottled water sector, Ben Cooper considers the importance of connecting with consumers to earn one's green wings.
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo writes down Shuijingfang value by GBP264m