June 2012 Management Briefing - Environmental Sustainability in the Soft Drinks & Water Sectors
This month's management briefings turns the sustainability spotlight on the soft drinks and water sectors. Water stewardship is the signature sustainability issue for both of these sectors, so the briefing begins by looking at water efficiency in production and the protection of watersheds. Part three examines progress on energy efficiency and reducing greenhouse gas emissions, with the final section looking at the importance of sustainable packaging innovation.
In the fourth and final part of this month's management briefing, Ben Cooper continues his consideration of the environmental sustainability of the soft drinks and bottled water categories. Here, Ben looks at the role of packaging.
In the penultimate part of this month's management briefing, looking at environmental sustainability in the soft drinks and bottled water sectors, Ben Cooper considers efforts to reduce the use of energy and the greenhouse gasses that certain energy sources emit.
In the second part of this month's management briefing for just-drinks' subscribers, Ben Cooper continues his review of sustainability in the soft drinks and bottled water sectors. Here, he looks at water stewardship and community investment.
This month's management briefing looks at environmental sustainability in the soft drinks & water categories. Part one, appropriately enough, looks at water usage.
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- Sustainability in Spirits - Part I
- Will Craft Brewers be Tempted by Private Equity?
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller
- Diageo unveils sixth Johnnie Walker House in Asia