June 2011 Management Briefing - Drinks Retail
This month, our management briefing considers the retail landscape for drinks manufacturers. From the marked shift from on-trade to off- in the developed markets, to the growing importance of convenience stores around the world, this briefing will be of interest to anyone looking to get their brands in front of consumers.
This month's management briefing for just-drinks' subscribers looks at the retail landscape for alcoholic drinks. In part one, we look at the shift from the on-trade to the off-trade in the mature markets.
Part II of this month's management briefing on the drinks retail landscape, concerns itself with convenience stores. How is the impulse channel holding up in these trying times?
The penultimate part of this month's management briefing, looking at the retail landscape for drinks companies, considers the differences - and varied opportunities - between controlled and freer markets around the world.
To round off this month's management briefing on the retail landscape for drinks, we have a wealth of data for you to enjoy.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future