January 2014 Management Briefing - Preview of the Year
With the New Year upon us, we invite Euromonitor to cast its eye over what 2014 has in store for the global drinks industry.
As we welcome in the New Year, we invite Euromonitor to cast its eye over what 2014 holds for the drinks industry. In the first part of this month's management briefing, the global market research and analysis provider looks at the bottled water category.
In this, the final part of just-drinks' management briefing for January, Euromonitor takes a look at what the year ahead has in store for the global brewing industry.
In the penultimate part of this month's preview of the year ahead for the global drinks industry, Euromonitor turns its attention to the wine category.
The third part of this month's management briefing, in which Euromonitor considers the year ahead for the global drinks industry, sees Jeremy Cunnington and Spiros Malandrakis look at the spirits category in 2014.
In the second part of this month's just-drinks management briefing, which looks at the year ahead, global market research and analysis provider Euromonitor considers the next 12 months for those working in soft drinks.
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research