January 2014 Management Briefing - Preview of the Year
With the New Year upon us, we invite Euromonitor to cast its eye over what 2014 has in store for the global drinks industry.
As we welcome in the New Year, we invite Euromonitor to cast its eye over what 2014 holds for the drinks industry. In the first part of this month's management briefing, the global market research and analysis provider looks at the bottled water category.
In this, the final part of just-drinks' management briefing for January, Euromonitor takes a look at what the year ahead has in store for the global brewing industry.
In the penultimate part of this month's preview of the year ahead for the global drinks industry, Euromonitor turns its attention to the wine category.
The third part of this month's management briefing, in which Euromonitor considers the year ahead for the global drinks industry, sees Jeremy Cunnington and Spiros Malandrakis look at the spirits category in 2014.
In the second part of this month's just-drinks management briefing, which looks at the year ahead, global market research and analysis provider Euromonitor considers the next 12 months for those working in soft drinks.
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report