January 2012 Management Briefing - Preview of the Year
The last 12 months saw the economic doom/gloom axis ravage the garden. Inside the drinks house, however, there were pockets of happiness dotted around. In this, just-drinks' first management briefing of 2012, Euromonitor International considers what the year ahead will bring.
In this, just-drinks' first management briefing of 2012, Euromonitor International takes a look at what lies in store for the broader alcoholic drinks category, ahead of in-depth consideration for beer & cider, spirits and wine.
The second part of January's management briefing sees Spiros Malandrakis and Zsuzsa Szilagyi, alcoholics drinks analysts at Euromonitor International, turn their attention to beer and cider. What does 2012 look like for long drinks?
The spirits category is up next in this, the third part of just-drinks' first management briefing of 2012. Here, Spiros Malandrakis and Jeremy Cunnington, alcoholics drinks analysts at Euromonitor International, ponder the future for the stronger stuff.
The final part in Euromonitor's preview of 2012 for now - soft drinks & water will be covered in the coming days - concerns itself with wine. Spiros Malandrakis and Jeremy Cunnington, alcoholics drinks analysts at Euromonitor International, ponder the coming year.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Chateau Bastor-Lamontagne's So Sauternes
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads