January 2012 Management Briefing - Preview of the Year
The last 12 months saw the economic doom/gloom axis ravage the garden. Inside the drinks house, however, there were pockets of happiness dotted around. In this, just-drinks' first management briefing of 2012, Euromonitor International considers what the year ahead will bring.
In this, just-drinks' first management briefing of 2012, Euromonitor International takes a look at what lies in store for the broader alcoholic drinks category, ahead of in-depth consideration for beer & cider, spirits and wine.
The second part of January's management briefing sees Spiros Malandrakis and Zsuzsa Szilagyi, alcoholics drinks analysts at Euromonitor International, turn their attention to beer and cider. What does 2012 look like for long drinks?
The spirits category is up next in this, the third part of just-drinks' first management briefing of 2012. Here, Spiros Malandrakis and Jeremy Cunnington, alcoholics drinks analysts at Euromonitor International, ponder the future for the stronger stuff.
The final part in Euromonitor's preview of 2012 for now - soft drinks & water will be covered in the coming days - concerns itself with wine. Spiros Malandrakis and Jeremy Cunnington, alcoholics drinks analysts at Euromonitor International, ponder the coming year.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research