December 2012 Management Briefing - Review of the Year
Another year, another review. Here is just-drinks' look back at another lively 12 months for the global drinks industry.
With Christmas fast approaching, it's the time of year when just-drinks takes its annual look back at the past 12 months. Between now and the end of the year we'll assess how the soft drinks, spirits, wine and bottled water sectors have fared in 2012. Up first, however, is beer and cider. just-drinks' deputy editor, James Wilmore, takes us through the highs and lows for the long alcoholic beverage (LAB) category.
In the second part of just-drinks' review of 2012, Andy Morton looks at how the soft drinks category has fared in the past 12 months.
The penultimate part of just-drinks' review of 2012 looks at a tumultuous year for the wine category.
The third in our five-part review of 2012 sees Ben Cooper consider how the last 12 months have treated the bottled water category.
It was back to business for spirits companies in 2012 as the industry's recovery continued apace.
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US