December 2010 Management Briefing - Review of the Year
As 2010 draws to a close, just-drinks once again launches its review of the global drinks industry. Coming up between now and Christmas, we'll look at how the last 12 months have treated the beer, soft drinks, spirits, water and wine sectors.
In this, the final part of just-drinks' review of 2010, Olly Wehring takes a look at what made the wine headlines this year.
Our penultimate part of the 2010 review of the year affords our spirits commentator, Richard Woodard, to look back at the last 12 months for his specialised subject.
Part three of our annual review of the year brings us Chris Mercer's look at how 2010 has treated the world's brewers.
The second round-up in our Review of the Year series sees Ben Cooper consider a busy 12 months for our soft drink brethren.
As 2010 draws to a close, just-drinks once again launches its review of the global drinks industry. Made up of five parts, the review makes up December's management briefing for just-drinks suscribers. Coming up between now and Christmas, we'll look at how the last 12 months have treated the beer, soft drinks, spirits and wine sectors. To start, however, Ben Cooper takes a look at how the water industry fared in 2010.
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo writes down Shuijingfang value by GBP264m