April 2013 Management Briefing - Industry Engagement on Alcohol Harm & Responsible Consumption
This month's management briefing looks at the alcoholic drinks industry's attempts to reduce alcohol harm and promote responsible consumption.
In this month's management briefing, Ben Cooper looks at the alcoholic drinks industry's attempts to reduce alcohol harm and promote responsible consumption. Part one of this four-part briefing considers what many believe to be a tipping point in the ongoing debate.
Part two of this month's four-part briefing looks at the varying reactions to the drinks industry's commitments, issued late last year.
The penultimate part of this month's management briefing focuses on the oft-colourful relationship between the drinks industry and the World Health Organization.
The fourth and final part of this month's management briefing sees Ben Cooper consider how the future looks for the drinks industry's attempts to deal with alcohol harm and responsible consumption.
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Coca-Cola's H1 & Q2 Performance by Region
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1