BRIEFING: Who Drinks French Wine in the UK 2003-04
The UK represents France's biggest export market by value, and the second-biggest by volume. Despite recent reverses at the hands of Australia, French wine continues to have a dominant role in both the UK Off-Trade and On-Trade. This report is based on a comprehensive online survey of UK wine drinking habits conducted in August 2003. The 30-question survey asked respondents to detail their wine drinking habits, wine purchasing behaviour and attitudes to wine in general.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q1
- Comment - The Race Downhill for Treasury
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Cognac FY sales slide as China troubles bite
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Indian state moves towards alcohol ban