BRIEFING: Who Drinks French Wine in the UK 2003-04
The UK represents France's biggest export market by value, and the second-biggest by volume. Despite recent reverses at the hands of Australia, French wine continues to have a dominant role in both the UK Off-Trade and On-Trade. This report is based on a comprehensive online survey of UK wine drinking habits conducted in August 2003. The 30-question survey asked respondents to detail their wine drinking habits, wine purchasing behaviour and attitudes to wine in general.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp