BRIEFING: Trendy or traditional? How young adults in the UK interact with wine.
Why do young adults matter to the wine industry? October's briefing looks at the young adult wine market, their attitude to wine, and the reasoning behind their consumption patterns. Four key issues are discussed: social acceptance, sociability, sophistication and safety. As this briefing will argue, young adults represent an interesting market for wine producers. In general they do drink lots of alcoholic beverages, but tend to have broader drink repertoires than older consumers. Plus, it will also attempt to address the confusion that exists in the minds of young adult consumers - and, more importantly, in the minds of wine brand owners marketing to this group - over how wine should be perceived.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- Concha y Toro sees H1 profits, sales jump - result
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review