BRIEFING: Trendy or traditional? How young adults in the UK interact with wine.
Why do young adults matter to the wine industry? October's briefing looks at the young adult wine market, their attitude to wine, and the reasoning behind their consumption patterns. Four key issues are discussed: social acceptance, sociability, sophistication and safety. As this briefing will argue, young adults represent an interesting market for wine producers. In general they do drink lots of alcoholic beverages, but tend to have broader drink repertoires than older consumers. Plus, it will also attempt to address the confusion that exists in the minds of young adult consumers - and, more importantly, in the minds of wine brand owners marketing to this group - over how wine should be perceived.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research