BRIEFING: Trendy or traditional? How young adults in the UK interact with wine.
Why do young adults matter to the wine industry? October's briefing looks at the young adult wine market, their attitude to wine, and the reasoning behind their consumption patterns. Four key issues are discussed: social acceptance, sociability, sophistication and safety. As this briefing will argue, young adults represent an interesting market for wine producers. In general they do drink lots of alcoholic beverages, but tend to have broader drink repertoires than older consumers. Plus, it will also attempt to address the confusion that exists in the minds of young adult consumers - and, more importantly, in the minds of wine brand owners marketing to this group - over how wine should be perceived.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018