BRIEFING: Trendy or traditional? How young adults in the UK interact with wine.
Why do young adults matter to the wine industry? October's briefing looks at the young adult wine market, their attitude to wine, and the reasoning behind their consumption patterns. Four key issues are discussed: social acceptance, sociability, sophistication and safety. As this briefing will argue, young adults represent an interesting market for wine producers. In general they do drink lots of alcoholic beverages, but tend to have broader drink repertoires than older consumers. Plus, it will also attempt to address the confusion that exists in the minds of young adult consumers - and, more importantly, in the minds of wine brand owners marketing to this group - over how wine should be perceived.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future