BRIEFING: The UK Wine Market Guide 2005
This month's management briefing culminates data and analysis from the leading research organisations, including a mix of themes and ideas to prompt debate and perhaps stimulate the odd rethink of how you view the UK as a wine market. KPMG begin by identifying opportunities for growth in the UK market, looking at issues of brands versus private label, the growth and increasing popularity of rose. The Mayfair Connection reports on the findings of their study of the London restaurant trade, outlining sales of wine, the factors restaurateurs consider when adding/ removing wine to lists and audits of two London restaurants. You will also learn about the market for Italian wine in the UK, as Wine intelligence provides you with a demographic profile of consumers, their drinking habits and average restaurant spend. In order to provide a complete insight into the industry, the report also includes exclusive interviews with top industry executives, forecasts from Euromonitor, details of the current consolidation of the market and snapshots of the leading companies.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Coca-Cola Amatil names new CFO
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014