BRIEFING: The ‘magnificent seven’ drinks trends to 2013
This month's briefing has been written following the success of the first magnificent seven briefing published by just-drinks in July 2006. While health, convenience and indulgence (dubbed the three megatrends) continue to dominate growth strategies within the global drinks industry, a number of emerging trends are also making a significant impact on communications, new product development (NPD) and consumers' purchasing habits. We offer insight and perspective on drinks trends currently influencing manufacturers, retailers and consumers in the global marketplace.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range