BRIEFING: The ‘magnificent seven’ drinks trends to 2012 - Management Briefing
It has been identified that seven key trends are making their mark on the drinks industry, offering huge potential, and significance to today's drinks industry executive. The "magnificent seven" trends: health, convenience, premium and indulgence, exclusivity, ethics, bespoke and 'free from' are already stirring interest within the global drinks industry, and just-drinks believes that due to a combination of micro and macro drivers, these trends are set to explode over the next six years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"