BRIEFING: The ‘magnificent seven’ drinks trends to 2012 - Management Briefing
It has been identified that seven key trends are making their mark on the drinks industry, offering huge potential, and significance to today's drinks industry executive. The "magnificent seven" trends: health, convenience, premium and indulgence, exclusivity, ethics, bespoke and 'free from' are already stirring interest within the global drinks industry, and just-drinks believes that due to a combination of micro and macro drivers, these trends are set to explode over the next six years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits