BRIEFING: The just-drinks/Euromonitor International industry review 2006
This month's 26-page management briefing gives you the just-drinks.com editorial review of 2005 and predictions for the drinks industry in 2006. just-drinks has joined forces with Euromonitor International to forecast key trends, provide a global view of the drinks industry and analyse which companies to look out for in 2006. The review is split in to four categories: beer; wine; spirits and soft drinks. You can expect to discover what is expected from the major companies in terms of how they operate, new product developments and trends, the markets that hold the most potential, who is set to lead the market, and the brands that will dominate your sector.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts