BRIEFING: The just-drinks/Euromonitor International industry review 2006
This month's 26-page management briefing gives you the just-drinks.com editorial review of 2005 and predictions for the drinks industry in 2006. just-drinks has joined forces with Euromonitor International to forecast key trends, provide a global view of the drinks industry and analyse which companies to look out for in 2006. The review is split in to four categories: beer; wine; spirits and soft drinks. You can expect to discover what is expected from the major companies in terms of how they operate, new product developments and trends, the markets that hold the most potential, who is set to lead the market, and the brands that will dominate your sector.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch