BRIEFING: The just-drinks/Euromonitor International industry review 2006
January 2006 management briefing
This month's 26-page management briefing gives you the just-drinks.com editorial review of 2005 and predictions for the drinks industry in 2006. just-drinks has joined forces with Euromonitor International to forecast key trends, provide a global view of the drinks industry and analyse which companies to look out for in 2006. The review is split in to four categories: beer; wine; spirits and soft drinks. You can expect to discover what is expected from the major companies in terms of how they operate, new product developments and trends, the markets that hold the most potential, who is set to lead the market, and the brands that will dominate your sector.
This month's 26-page management briefing gives you the just-drinks.com editorial review of 2005 and predictions for the drinks industry in 2006. just-drinks has joined forces with Euromonitor Internat...
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018