BRIEFING: The just-drinks/Euromonitor International industry review 2004 - 2010
This month's 26-page management briefing gives you the just-drinks.com editorial review of 2004 and predictions for the drinks industry to 2005 to 2010 from Euromonitor. The review is split in to four categories: beer; wine; spirits; and soft drinks. Each category looks at key forecast trends, the global view and analyses which companies to watch over 2005.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO