BRIEFING: The Global Market for Whisk(e)y
Although the international whisk(e)y market continues to be led by India, the global whisk(e)y market now accounts for around 130m cases, easily the largest spirits category. As are producers in other sectors, the whisk(e)y trade are trying to reach a younger audience, without losing their tradition. Scotch whisky is the largest of the whisk(e)y sectors. There are two deluxe Scotch brands amounting to almost 7m cases and 17 standard Scotch whisky brands now selling in excess of 1m cases annually. With over 40 pages of data and analysis, this members-only management briefing discusses the leading international and regional brands ranked by volume, export statistics, the Diageo breakthrough in fight against counterfeit products and plenty more. Discover the sales figures for each brand, where their top markets lie and the brand portfolio for each company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Coca-Cola Life US launch fails to ignite
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks