BRIEFING: The Global Market for Vodka
May 2003 management briefing
The vodka category continues to thrive throughout the world led by the Russian Company Sojuzplodimport's Stolichnaya, although the majority of its sales are domestic, and Diageo's Smirnoff which is the world's leading international vodka brand as well as the world's number two international brand behind Bacardi.
The vodka category continues to thrive throughout the world led by the Russian Company Sojuzplodimport’s Stolichnaya, although the majority of its sales are domestic, and Diageo’s Smirnoff which is th...
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman