BRIEFING: The Global Market for Rum 2004
During the 1990s, rum sales were boosted by the surge in popularity of salsa music. Some 110 million cases were sold worldwide, including some 33 million cases of premium rum. This management briefing gives you an overview of the global market for rum. We rank the leading rum brands by volume, the leading rum brands sold in duty-free by volume, and give you profiles of the major players. Also discover the brand portfolios of each company and the latest issues facing the industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport