BRIEFING: The global market for liqueurs, cordials and bitters
Versatile and easy to drink either in cocktails, long drinks or just 'on-the-rocks', liqueurs - or cordials, as they are known in the US - and bitters remain popular with consumers worldwide. This month's briefing examines the major brands within the liqueur, cordial and bitters categories, and identifies the leading markets for each sector. It provides global sales figures from 2000-2004, brand history and development including details of marketing and promotion, and distribution. Comments from top industry executives provide an insight into how they achieve success through creative brand extensions and advertising campaigns.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign