BRIEFING: The global market for liqueurs, cordials and bitters
Versatile and easy to drink either in cocktails, long drinks or just 'on-the-rocks', liqueurs - or cordials, as they are known in the US - and bitters remain popular with consumers worldwide. This month's briefing examines the major brands within the liqueur, cordial and bitters categories, and identifies the leading markets for each sector. It provides global sales figures from 2000-2004, brand history and development including details of marketing and promotion, and distribution. Comments from top industry executives provide an insight into how they achieve success through creative brand extensions and advertising campaigns.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"