BRIEFING: The Global Market for Liqueurs and Cordials
Thousands of liqueur brands are produced in many countries in most regions of the world. The international market for liqueurs has not shown any sort of exceptional growth over the past five years, however, beverage companies are starting to introduce new brands, variants and packaging to try and find new consumers both young and old for their brands. As in other categories many of the leading producers are using TV advertising, but over the past few years Diageo has also shown that innovation is certainly one of the company's strengths especially with its global priority brands. 2002 saw the creation of Bailey's minis, which have been really successful in the UK and have recently been launched in the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Interview: Distell Vineyards & Estates' CEO
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- NPD - DeLeon Tequila's Platinum and Reposado
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research