BRIEFING: The Global Market for Liqueurs and Cordials
Thousands of liqueur brands are produced in many countries in most regions of the world. The international market for liqueurs has not shown any sort of exceptional growth over the past five years, however, beverage companies are starting to introduce new brands, variants and packaging to try and find new consumers both young and old for their brands. As in other categories many of the leading producers are using TV advertising, but over the past few years Diageo has also shown that innovation is certainly one of the company's strengths especially with its global priority brands. 2002 saw the creation of Bailey's minis, which have been really successful in the UK and have recently been launched in the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials