BRIEFING: The fight to conclude the Doha Development Round
September 2007 management briefing
This month's briefing discusses the Doha development round. Trade officials and diplomats of the 150 World Trade Organisation (WTO) member countries are scheduled to return to the organisation's Geneva headquarters this September to discuss ways in which their governments can cut their food and drink tariffs and production subsidies. The report looks at the latest 'modalities' proposals and what member governments think about the proposals, as well as the political prospects for success in the Doha round.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat