BRIEFING: The fight to conclude the Doha Development Round
This month's briefing discusses the Doha development round. Trade officials and diplomats of the 150 World Trade Organisation (WTO) member countries are scheduled to return to the organisation's Geneva headquarters this September to discuss ways in which their governments can cut their food and drink tariffs and production subsidies. The report looks at the latest 'modalities' proposals and what member governments think about the proposals, as well as the political prospects for success in the Doha round.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller