BRIEFING: The Euromonitor International 2010 industry outlook from just-drinks
January / February 2010 management briefing
For the vast majority of the drinks industry, 2010 will be nothing if not challenging. This briefing forms Euromonitor International's take on what will likely face the spirits, wine, beer and soft drinks sectors in 2010 and suggests key trends, companies and brands to watch over the coming months.
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q1
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Cognac FY sales slide as China troubles bite