BRIEFING: The Euromonitor International 2007 Industry review from just-drinks
This month's management briefing is Euromonitor's predictions for the drinks industry in 2007. The review is split in to four categories: beer; wine; spirits and soft drinks. You can expect to discover what is expected from the major companies in terms of how they operate, new product developments and trends, the markets that hold the most potential, who is set to lead the market, and the brands that will dominate your sector. An introduction from just-drinks' editorial team sums up what you can expect from 2007, and what to look out for.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director