BRIEFING: The alcohol market in the enlarged EU
The accession of 10 new countries into the European Union in May 2004 was undoubtedly a major event for the alliance. The addition of such a large number of new member states at one time is certainly unprecedented. However, while the celebrations of May had a justifiably upbeat feel to them, the benefits both to the new nations and the existing 15 members are expected to be seen more in the medium to long term rather than immediately. This just-drinks.com management briefing looks at: where we can expect economic expansion; the new EU spirits, wine and beer markets; cross-border issues; variations in policy; and gives you a country by country breakdown of the new markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Focus - Indonesia: Prohibition in Paradise?
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Bacardi hands global advertising to single agency
- Heineken "concerned" as Indonesia enacts beer ban
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly