BRIEFING: South Africa wine industry
This month's briefing reviews the South African wine industry. Based on a trip Olly took to the country, the briefing takes in interviews with some key players and covers the history, winegrowing areas, an extensive SWOT analysis of the industry, a profile of Wines of South Africa, plus a look ahead to the country's next great sporting event, the FIFA World Cup 2010 and how football fever will hopefully provide a substantial boost to the wine industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board