BRIEFING: Opportunities and hurdles in the Chinese food and drink market
China's rapidly expanding food and drink industry has attracted attention from foreign investors for decades, but it is only in recent years that the post-Communist market has represented a tangible and actionable opportunity for suppliers, producers, manufacturers and retailers. This month's bonus briefing is taken from our sister site, www.just-food.com , and looks at opportunities and hurdles in the Chinese food and drink market. These include import and export opportunities, foreign direct investment, industry trends and future opportunities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Craft more about stories than M&A for Diageo
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review