BRIEFING: Opportunities and hurdles in the Chinese food and drink market
China's rapidly expanding food and drink industry has attracted attention from foreign investors for decades, but it is only in recent years that the post-Communist market has represented a tangible and actionable opportunity for suppliers, producers, manufacturers and retailers. This month's bonus briefing is taken from our sister site, www.just-food.com , and looks at opportunities and hurdles in the Chinese food and drink market. These include import and export opportunities, foreign direct investment, industry trends and future opportunities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory