BRIEFING: Online food and drinks retailing in the UK
In this month's briefing we examine the development of online grocery shopping. We look specifically at the growing online wine market, and examine both the activities of major grocery chains and specialist drinks retailers in the online sector. As would be expected from a sector expanding from a small base, the online food and beverage market is showing strong year-on-year growth. We provide an overview of the key facilitators for this growth, and include chapters on innovation and development, the marketing of wine online and the importance of an online presence. Market share by retailer for the online grocery sector is also provided along with company profiles for Tesco, Sainsbury's, Ocado/Waitrose, Asda, Majestic Wine, Oddbins/Nicolas and Wine Cellar.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018