BRIEFING: Online food and drinks retailing in the UK
In this month's briefing we examine the development of online grocery shopping. We look specifically at the growing online wine market, and examine both the activities of major grocery chains and specialist drinks retailers in the online sector. As would be expected from a sector expanding from a small base, the online food and beverage market is showing strong year-on-year growth. We provide an overview of the key facilitators for this growth, and include chapters on innovation and development, the marketing of wine online and the importance of an online presence. Market share by retailer for the online grocery sector is also provided along with company profiles for Tesco, Sainsbury's, Ocado/Waitrose, Asda, Majestic Wine, Oddbins/Nicolas and Wine Cellar.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman