BRIEFING: Key questions facing the wines and spirits industry – the just-drinks round table
The Holy Grail for drinks companies is the pursuit of growth. But for wines and spirits producers, where is the growth coming from? What stands in the way of achieving growth and what marks out successful strategies that are most likely to foster growth? To answer these questions just-drinks solicited the views of a select group of the industry's most successful practitioners and astute observers, comprising of James L. Bareuther, executive vice president and chief operating officer of Brown-Forman Beverages; Gavin Hewitt, chief executive of The Scotch Whisky Association; Robert Sands, president and chief operating officer of Constellation Brands; Ian Shackleton, beverages analyst at Lehman Brothers; and just-drinks editor Olly Wehring.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign