BRIEFING: just-drinks’ Wine Evolution survey on the UK market
In January, just-drinks sent out questionnaires to 40 players from the UK wine market that it had identified as being the leading decision-makers, thought-leaders and purse-string holders. The purpose of the ten questions we put to our respondents was to measure the health of the UK wine market from the perspective of those people working within it every day. June's briefing presents the results. Find answers to questions such as 'What is the most important issue facing the UK wine market in 2007?' and 'What major consumer trends do you see coming in the months ahead?'
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range