BRIEFING: just-drinks’ review of the Port industry
The current issues affecting the Port industry are rooted in the success of the past. As consumers moved across from sectors like Sherry and vermouth in the 1990s, the market for Port expanded - and production had to follow suit. This month we analyse Port's current performance in its key international markets and include comment from Paul Symington, joint managing director of Symington Family Estates,and Adrian Bridge, managing director The Fladgate Partnership. We also include an overview of the companies in the sector,and take a look at production, with a focus on the growers and vineyards. In the final chapter with discuss the beneficio and the issues with table wine.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Focus - Coca-Cola's Q1 Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Elements 8 revamps rum packaging
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report