BRIEFING: just-drinks’ review of the Port industry
The current issues affecting the Port industry are rooted in the success of the past. As consumers moved across from sectors like Sherry and vermouth in the 1990s, the market for Port expanded - and production had to follow suit. This month we analyse Port's current performance in its key international markets and include comment from Paul Symington, joint managing director of Symington Family Estates,and Adrian Bridge, managing director The Fladgate Partnership. We also include an overview of the companies in the sector,and take a look at production, with a focus on the growers and vineyards. In the final chapter with discuss the beneficio and the issues with table wine.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- just the Ten - Top Analyses of 2014
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- United Spirits bids for distribution deal approval
- SWA eyes London boost with new office
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018