BRIEFING: just-drinks’ review of the Australian wine industry 2005
In a global scene, Australia is now the fourth largest wine exporter after France, Italy, Spain and its wines are exported to more than 100 countries. This month's briefing provides a brief history of the industry, helping you to understand both the struggles and opportunities it encounters. The domestic market is outlined and analysed giving sales figures over a ten-year period, and comment from top industry executives. It also discusses Australia's exports business, which is one of the great success stories of the wine industry of recent times, and has become something of a blueprint for competitor countries such as South Africa and Chile. The final chapter looks at the difficulties the industry currently faces in terms of supply and demand, particularly oversupply, a problem that can be traced back to the late 1990's.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research