BRIEFING: just-drinks’ review of 2007
The past year has been an eventful one across all four of the sectors covered by just-drinks. While 2007 has been notable for its lack of a truly major acquisition event, there was never a shortage of speculation. This briefing reviews the major stories from the beer, spirits, wine and soft drinks markets to hit the just-drinks headlines up to the middle of December 2007, including what the website's pundits and columnists had to say about some of the notable events of the year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research