BRIEFING: just-drinks’ review of 2007
The past year has been an eventful one across all four of the sectors covered by just-drinks. While 2007 has been notable for its lack of a truly major acquisition event, there was never a shortage of speculation. This briefing reviews the major stories from the beer, spirits, wine and soft drinks markets to hit the just-drinks headlines up to the middle of December 2007, including what the website's pundits and columnists had to say about some of the notable events of the year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites