BRIEFING: just-drinks’ review of 2007
The past year has been an eventful one across all four of the sectors covered by just-drinks. While 2007 has been notable for its lack of a truly major acquisition event, there was never a shortage of speculation. This briefing reviews the major stories from the beer, spirits, wine and soft drinks markets to hit the just-drinks headlines up to the middle of December 2007, including what the website's pundits and columnists had to say about some of the notable events of the year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- Heineken CEO spies trouble ahead for UK
- Soft Drinks Has The Bottle to Cut Sugar - Comment
- Diageo puts Bacardi in frame with white rum ads
- Edrington appoints new board director
- Heineken ups sales, profits despite volume squeeze
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Mast-Jagermeister closes Sidney Frank buy
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research