BRIEFING: just-drinks’ review of 2007
The past year has been an eventful one across all four of the sectors covered by just-drinks. While 2007 has been notable for its lack of a truly major acquisition event, there was never a shortage of speculation. This briefing reviews the major stories from the beer, spirits, wine and soft drinks markets to hit the just-drinks headlines up to the middle of December 2007, including what the website's pundits and columnists had to say about some of the notable events of the year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"