BRIEFING: just-drinks' review of 2006
The last year may not have witnessed the same volume of merger and acquisition activity across the wine, spirits, beer and soft drinks categories that was seen in 2005, but it was nevertheless a fascinating year of change and development within the global drinks markets. This briefing reviews the major events as reported by just-drinks across the four sectors throughout 2006, looking at the prime issues affecting the various markets and notable corporate activity during the year, whilst also casting an eye ahead to 2007.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign