BRIEFING: just-drinks' review of 2006
The last year may not have witnessed the same volume of merger and acquisition activity across the wine, spirits, beer and soft drinks categories that was seen in 2005, but it was nevertheless a fascinating year of change and development within the global drinks markets. This briefing reviews the major events as reported by just-drinks across the four sectors throughout 2006, looking at the prime issues affecting the various markets and notable corporate activity during the year, whilst also casting an eye ahead to 2007.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp